Hair loss is a common issue that affects millions around the world. Hair fall can even occur while oiling or shampooing. According to beauty experts, it is normal to lose about 80 strands of hair in a day.
Hair oil was tested on both men and women.This positive effect made us study the plants having properties that are able to stimulate the hair growth as well as to reduce baldness, dandruff, hair loss, excessive sebum in the scalp.
- Try to monitor how much hair you lose whenever you comb or shampoo
- A wide-toothed comb should ideally be used to detangle the hair gently and then the regular fine-toothed comb may be used to style the hair as per one’s need. This will reduce the risk of hair breakage and hair fall while combing.
- It is best not to comb the hair while it is wet as this leads to greater chances of hair breakage and fall.
Hair Oil Massage
The first step that you can take to reduce hair loss is to massage your scalp with ervamatin hair oil. Proper hair and scalp massage will increase blood flow to the hair follicles, condition the scalp, and enhance the strength of your hair’s roots.
- Massage Ervamatin hair oils mentioned above onto your hair and scalp by applying light pressure with your fingertips.
- Do this at least once a week.
Use Ervamatin oil:
- As this oil is quite viscous, mix the ervamatin oil with an equal amount of coconut, olive, or almond oil. Massage your scalp with it and leave it on for 30 to 45 minutes. Then shampoo your hair.
- Ervamatin oil increases the scalp circulation as it has a high penetration ability, thereby promoting hair growth. Even when your hair has been damaged badly with chemicals, ervamatin oil can help you regain the hair health due to its high penetrating power.
- Massage sesame oil into the scalp using your fingertips before going to bed and leave it on all night. You should cover every part of the scalp. Wash the hair in the morning. For best results, use sesame oil daily for 30 days.